Ways to Treat Flare Ups Part Two



And so I continue on with how to treat flare ups for different digestive disorders and conditions. There are so many ways for the treatments, so what I’m putting on here is not the final word.

I’m just pulling information that I find off the internet and you can do the same thing. I have links on all my blogs of the websites that I use to get my information. You can judge by what I provide what is the best method for you to cure a flare up.
 
  1.  Lactose Intolerance: This is when you have problems digesting products like milk, milk byproducts (ex: Butter and Cheese), curds, dry milk solids and whey because you don’t have enough enzymes to break down the sugar (lactose) that is found in milk. There are different ways to preventing and treating a flare up. Changing your diet could help greatly. You can also have an intake of lactose every once in a way, which can help your body to get use the enzyme. There are also lactose free dairy products that only have half of lactose, but give you the same benefits of real dairy. Some products are Almond Milk and other “water” milks, Soya product (Soy milk) and Lactase Enzyme Tablets, which breaks down enzymes after consummation of lactose-containing food.
  2. Celiac Disease: The small intestines are known to break down substances that pass through, but some people have a hard time getting something called Gliadin to digests in the intestine. Gliadin is one of the main components of gluten. Gluten is in wheat products, rye, oats and barley because it helps bread rise. A way you can treat flare ups is making sure you keep a gluten-free diet. You can have gluten-free pasta and foods like quinoa, rice, corn, amaranth and flax. If you have diarrhea during a flare up, make sure to drink plenty of water. Also, avoiding lactose products could help as well. Malabsorption happens when water and nutrients don’t get absorbed by the small intestines like it should and you can take vitamins and mineral supplements to avoid deficiencies that is common with this disease.
  3.  Gallstones: I’ve briefly talk about what Gallstones is if you want to check it out! I gave a link that shows what a diet to have if you have Gallstones and that is one of the things that will help prevent flare ups. The diet won’t cure the condition, but it’s good to stay healthy and avoid any type of foods that contain fats. Diets should include foods with low fat and cholesterol, don’t have a heavy intake of calories daily and have a lot of fibers. Try avoiding foods like fatty red meat, fried food, whole-milk products and processed foods like doughnuts and cookies. Another thing you can do drink a lot of water. You can also use a castor oil pack on the area, which the instructions to make one is right here.


I’m also providing a video from experts that more than I do:  


I hope that this information helps anyone out there. I’m really learning new things every time I make a blog post! The subject is dear to my heart because I have to live every day with a digestive problem.
I might not do another one of these, but who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brief Note About Stomach Cancer

Answering Your Questions

New Year, New Updates and New Daily Regimen